Saturday, December 13, 2008

I Love You!!

I am so excited!  I found my and Kyle's song for the playlist.   It's called I Love You, by Saigon Kick.  It is a really hard song to find and I don't know if it will keep working or not because it already failed once when I was trying to add it.  Anyway, this is the song that he played in his car my Sophomore year of High School when he was driving me home from the Super Dance.  We have both always remembered it and it stuck.  This song even played a part in the way that he proposed to me.  Wow...look at how far we've come!!  It seems like forever ago driving home in that little yellow VW Bug.  

4 comments:

Kasey Sanders said...

So cute! I love your Christmas card! That picture is priceless. I hope we see you next week.

Kendra said...

I love how random things make us reminisce about how things used to be. It's a good song. We had such a good night with you guys while we were in Utah. so 2 favors..could you get me the measurements on your framed believe stitch and then on the snowman board. I'm sure it will be a pain because you've probably put away Christmas. and then I forgot where you guys got your temple picture? we both loved that. thanks I owe you one

Kendra said...

I forgot if you have my email or not but you can send it there
kendracrawford1@hotmail.com

angie and graham said...

Megan and Kyle, I pondered upon your blog through Jeff and Kori's. Your kids are so adorable and you guys don't look like you've aged at all. Megan, you are as beautiful as ever. I hope you guys are doing well and hope you don't mind me popping onto your blog once in a while. Love, Angie Bassett-Mitchell