Tuesday, December 9, 2008

.....and six months later....

Well, if there is anyone left that still checks my blog, you have seen that I'm not very good at keeping up on this.  My excuse is three kids age 5 and under who are so fun, but so high maintainance!  As soon as they see me go for the computer or the phone, they gang up on me.  What can I say, they've got me outnumbered.  I have put together a photo album of our last six months if anyone wants to catch up!   Just click on the link below.

3 comments:

The Blackburn Family said...

Meg,
I am so excited you finally posted. I also am so proud you managed with all the kids. Thank you so much for the email of pictures. All those pictures were so fun to look at. Thank you guys again for coming up to the party. We love you guys
Kami

Hammy said...

Glad to see you're back at it. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Brandon and Lori said...

Holy cow! I am amazed, sorry I missed your call today. I'll try you tomorrow. Your kids are so cute, we will have to schedule something for Jan. I can't believe how fast December goes.